Granit90 / Vetro90
- Granit90 is made from genuine granite pebbles of different grain sizes, mixed with polyester resin, hardened, ground and polished to a high gloss finish, making an abrasion-proof, low maintenance floor, or highly durable wall panels and counter top surfaces in quality interior design.
- Vetro90 is made the same way, but using vibrantly coloured Murano glass.
- Abrasion proof, these materials are easy to maintain and suitable for floors, stairs, walls and furniture.
Advantages of using Granit 90 include:
- In floor applications, large tiles can be more quickly and inexpensively installed with fewer grout lines to spoil the visual impact.
- Transition height problems are eliminated as tiles are only 1/4" thick.
- Granite 90 is considerably less expensive than natural stones for floor and countertop applications.
- Available in large sheets (up to 4'x10') with a weight of less than 3 pounds per square foot.
- Granit 90 can be cut with a dry saw blade which makes installations easier.
Click here to download our product brochure