Granit90 / Vetro90
Abrasion proof, these materials are easy to maintain and suitable for floors, stairs, walls and furniture.
Granit90 is made from genuine granite pebbles of different grain sizes, mixed with polyester resin, hardened, ground and polished to a high gloss finish, making an abrasion-proof, low maintenance floor, or highly durable wall panels and counter top surfaces in quality interior design.
Vetro90 is made the same way, but using vibrantly colored Murano glass.
Advantages of using Granit90 include:
- In floor applications, large tiles can be more quickly and inexpensively installed with fewer grout lines to spoil the visual impact.
- Transition height problems are eliminated as tiles are only 1/4″ thick.
- Granite 90 is considerably less expensive than natural stones for floor and counter-top applications.
- Available in large sheets (up to 4’x10′) with a weight of less than 3 pounds per square foot.
- Granit90 can be cut with a dry saw blade which makes installations easier.
Click here to download our product brochure or view sample installations here